Marketing Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc
Marriott International Inc urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Jobs Details:
Job Number 18001ECU
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, Seoul, Korea, Republic of VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- Develops an annual communications plan with specific goals and budgets as outlined in the hotel's marketing plan/communications manual. Prepares working plans to achieve goals and ensures the communications team is fully briefed on goals and progress.
- Compares actual achievements against goals on a regular basis and takes corrective action.
- Assists the DOM in the planning of all mailing activities, and oversees their execution.
- Ensures that the corporate ID manual is kept up-to-date and implemented as appropriate.
- Prepares on a timely basis the monthly sales & marketing “communications” report.
- Supervises and directs photography for advertising, collateral and public relations purposes in liaison with the DOM, the advertising agency and the field marketing department at corporate office.
- Ensures the department has a comprehensive master slide/photo/CD library for all advertising, collateral and public relations activities, and regularly sends these to corporate office for the image library.
- Supervises operations of the in-house art department.
- Monitors activities of competitor hotels and trends within the industry.
- Acts as official spokesperson for the hotel when appropriate and responds to all media requests within 24 hours.
- Compiles and maintains a comprehensive list of media contacts and manages them as per the media account management system. Delegates assigned accounts to communications staff as appropriate but takes full responsibility for the key media by maintaining and developing close relationships
- Prepares press releases for appropriate targeted media, locally, regionally and internationally.
- Works closely with the corporate and international press offices on developing story angles.
- Plays a key role in community and government relations as well as VIP handling.
- Secures opportunities, directs and attends hotel sponsored events, and develops targeted partner relationships.
- Creates and organizes press promotional activities.
- Participates in the press events/trips organized by the regional PR offices as required.
- Conducts press blitzes when appropriate.
- Ensures press kit information is comprehensive and kept up-to-date.
- Works with the DOM and advertising agency on the rooms and food & beverage tactical advertising campaigns' creative and media plans.
- Maximizes advertising budget by ensuring that the hotel's creative message and media activities are consistent with the advertising of sister hotels and the company group advertising.
- Ensures that the advertising creative is in synergy with the company, projecting a consistent and quality message.
- Reviews the hotel's market segmentation and other appropriate marketing reports to ensure that the media scheduling matches those segments.
- Monitors and maintains media schedules as well as prompt settlement of accounts.
- Takes an integrated approach to DM activities, ensuring a consistent and quality image is projected.
- Assists the DOM in the planning, implementation and tracking of electronic marketing activities.
- Maintains budget control.
- Coordinates and executes production of all printed materials, with assistance of advertising agencies, following the specifications stipulated in the corporate ID manual.
- Ensures hotel information is updated regularly on the internet/intranet.
- Supervises the production and quality of all displays and temporary signage in hotel public areas.
- Supervises and budgets for quality gift items as appropriate. Ensures correct usage of hotel logo on gift items as stipulated in corporate ID manual.
- Supervises the in-house graphic designer and/or print shop.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.