Network Performance Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Spry Squared Inc
Spry Squared Inc urgently required following position for Network Performance Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Performance Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Spry Squared Inc Jobs Details:
As a Network and Application Performance Engineer you will solve clients’ enterprise-wide network, application, and server capacity and performance issues. This position combines engineering disciplines with a business focus for delivering IT performance management solutions. You will utilize technologies to plan, design, deploy, operate, manage and optimize IT infrastructures.
- Serve as an expert in cloud migration, WAN optimization, networking and application performance, and/or applications delivery, utilizing Riverbed’s complete Application Performance portfolio
- Provide specialized planning and design expertise in data center consolidation and data migration, network configuration and analysis, application performance troubleshooting and/or optimization
- Analyze and understand customer’s IT organization, requirements and processes, and use this knowledge to assist in achieving full adoption and utilization of Client’s solutions to maximize ROI and business value
- Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions
- Produce solutions to fulfill customer needs within budget and schedule constraints
- Work directly with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders to achieve project goals
Desired Technical Skills:
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and network design, protocols, components and operations; multi-tier application architectures; and/or the internal workings of J2EE and .NET
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture and software including Web Servers (Apache, IIS), J2EE Application Servers (Websphere, Weblogic), Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and/or Operating Systems (UNIX, Windows)
- Installation and configuration experience with ESX, VMFS, storage sub-systems, cache architectures and windowing systems
- Experience with protocol analyzers, WireShark, NetFlow and/or packet analysis
- Knowledge of Python and/or other scripting languages (ruby, perl, RESTful APIs)
Must be a US Citizen
- Onsite resource in Korea
- Must have at least a secret clearance
- Must have Security + OE equivalent certification
- Riverbed technologies experience a plus but training is provided
- BS/MS degree in a technical field, or equivalent military or career experience
- Experience in professional services, technical consulting, or network engineering/operations preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, drive IT projects forward in large organizations, and translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits
- Self-motivated and capable of high performance under minimal supervision
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Professionalism appropriate for working with Fortune 500 clients
- Passion for teamwork and contributing to a world-class Professional Services team which values excellence, execution, and integrity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.