Maintenance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters
Robert Walters urgently required following position for Maintenance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Jobs Details:
연봉 ₩60,000,000 - ₩70,000,000 per annum
컨설턴트 SooYong Park
채용 공고일 2018년 10월 24일 (수) 2018-10-242018-12-19 manufacturing-and-production 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global chemical company is looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Manager with a background in mechanical engineering. The successful candidate will ensure compliance of all buildings, facilities, and technical installations in order to meet all relevant internal and external regulations and facilitate safe operations.
- Lead the mechanical and maintenance teams and determine training needs
- Determine priorities for all related tasks based upon established maintenance and inspection plans
- Develop, execute, and improve the preventive maintenance program to maintain machinery, equipment, and asset conditions
- Review and execute all relevant project and government permits
- Select, qualify, and supervise external contractors
- Lead technical on-site projects within the site’s budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering; Master’s degree is a plus
- 5+ years’ related professional experience
- Experience in project work and/or the chemical industry is a plus
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical explosion protection
- Verbal and written English proficiency
About the Company:
An international chemical group, this organization manufactures a range of specialty materials and products. One of the largest companies of its type, this organization commands a large international network.
82 (0) 2 6454 7037