Boeing Korea Bies Internship Jobs Vacancy in Boeing
Boeing urgently required following position for Boeing Korea Bies Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Boeing Korea Bies Internship Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Jobs Details:
- Assists operations management and compliance
- Business support services and traveler assistance for multiple delegated business activities such as Enterprise Services, Site Services, Finance & Business, Security & Fire Protection and Supplier Management
- Responds to routine or basic processes to support local hire employees and international assignees and accomplish given tasks
- Assists with facilities operations and administration, non-real-property project administration, property administration and facilities provisioning activities
- Assists with routing recurring accounting, invoicing, cost analysis, tax or other business objectives through collecting, processing and distributing cost or financial data
- Aides with processes and procedures for safeguarding people, property, information and the environment while becoming familiar with compliance standards
- Aides in event support and executive visits
- University graduate, senior who will graduate in a couple of semesters
- Able to commit to 6 months of Internship to learn management & operations skills
- Great interpersonal skills to work with BIES team as a team player, various business units and employees
- Great computer skills such as MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong responsibilities to meet due dates in a timely manner
- Open minded