Media Sales Manager Korea Jobs Vacancy in Taboola
Taboola urgently required following position for Media Sales Manager Korea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Media Sales Manager Korea Jobs Vacancy in Taboola Jobs Details:
Taboola is looking for an eager, high-performing, and results-driven Media Sales Manager to pursue, negotiate and close deals, enabling sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola widget and spread throughout our growing Publisher Network in Korea. The candidate should be a strong, deal-oriented professional who loves to sell!
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalised on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain Taboola product benefits
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with country manager to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Native Korean language
- Fluency in English
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / inside sales position, preferably at a digital media company
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals
- Entrepreneurial and can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- Working as a team player
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to help other teams outside of personal targets. For example, help Marketing team organize events and translate materials or help Finance team chase invoices
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!