Marketing Specialist Chemical Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific urgently required following position for Marketing Specialist Chemical. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Specialist Chemical Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs Details:
Based in Seoul, Korea
- Responsible for achieving financial and market success
- Manage market performance for portfolio in conjunction with global marketing and sales team —gap-to-close analysis and corrective actions as required.
- Perform detailed analysis and routine reporting (i.e. Region revenue, unit/solution actual sales to forecast, campaign implementation status and results, KPIs) so that appropriate actions can be planned. Recommend actions based on seasonality and competitive pressures, key partner performance and issues as appropriate.
- Work with product management, pricing and sales leadership to optimize region pricing
- Plans and executes NPIs, price actions, rollovers, upgrades and obsolescence of existing products
- Arranges sales product and campaign training as needed on portfolio.
- Responsible for adapting global campaigns and programs for execution in the region to establish strong customer and category positions including:
- Campaign planning, alignment with global
- Campaign roll out in region, including region/country adaptation and execution
- Campaign materials, communication deliverables, digital, web content and arranging translations as appropriate.
- Industry and customer events around portfolio
- In partnership with Global teams build region industry relationships
- Responsible for new product introduction/launch execution (NPI) and deployment plan, including country level PR, local web content and local activities to support launch
- Sales Training delivery
- Consistent tracking and analysis of market performance
- Timely delivery of performance reporting
- All campaigns executed on time and on strategy, meeting KPIs
- % of business over the web
- Customer measures—Market Share, Retention, Acquisition, CAS
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business management.
- Marketing and/or sales experience.
- Successful track record of achieving results through and in collaboration with others.
- Proficient in understanding, analyzing and summarizing comprehensive and complex technical, market and research information/data.
- Excellent analytical, communications—both oral and written, and project management skills.
- Chemical and Biochemical experiment experience