Sales Entry Channel Jobs Vacancy in Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies urgently required following position for Sales Entry Channel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Entry Channel Jobs Vacancy in Keysight Technologies Jobs Details:
Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales-oriented activities. Entry level individuals may have their own accounts, or work on a team, and may have a small quota or territory Employees must be classified in one of the following job disciplines. Disciplines: Channel Sales: Responsible for the managing either of a list of channel partners and/or a partner in a given geography. Responsible for the channel quota development, as well as the partners' and end users' satisfaction. Channel partner may be: Value Added Reseller, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Systems Integrators, Distributors, Dealers, Alliances, Partners, Aggregators, Mass Merchandisers or Retail. Manages relationships and business plan as well as associated activities such as marketing, advertising, sales promotions, training and other Channel-related support.
- Interprets customer needs and works to meet those needs; identifies potential business opportunities, referring more complex leads to others to convert
- Works on sales assignments with clearly defined objectives, techniques
- Solves problems of minimal scope and complexity
Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent. No prior experience required; may have up to 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Understanding of in-direct channel business.
- Ability to analyze the market, to catch the insights and to take the winning short-term/long-term actions.
- Strong understanding of test and measurement applications.
- Passion for continuous learning in electronics technology and professional selling.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Effective presentation and problem solving skills.
Full Time (F)
25 - 50%
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
- Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Korea : Seoul : Seoul
Job ID : 18084