Consultant Channel Engagement Management Jobs Vacancy in Dell
Dell urgently required following position for Consultant Channel Engagement Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Channel Engagement Management Jobs Vacancy in Dell Jobs Details:
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support sales success and promote customer satisfaction through:
- Responsible for answering directly to the Country Sales GM, the CEM owns the operational health of the E2E Channel business by solutioning all the (operational issues)
- The CEM is expected to take lead in the Operations component during the Quarterly Business Review with the Partners, owning both the responsibility of governance of Partner operations and establishing workaround/ solutions for their operational issues
- The CEM is expected to engage both the leadership of Dell's Channel Partners as well as Dell internal functional leaders on operational issues
- The CEM is responsible to identify process improvement and cost savings initiatives for Dell, making it easier for the Partners to do business with us
Manages operational support to maximize Channel Partner efficiency for ease of business by doing the following:
- Lead top 5 interlock initiatives faced by managed accounts identifying scalable solutions (to include POR, impact and measures of success)
- Establishes governancewith Order Entry, Logistic, Supply Chain, Care, Finance, Deal reg, etc. on readiness process. Identifies issues/process improvements for workgroup to improve customer experience or productivity.
- Leads operations dialogue and KPI’s in the Partner QBR sessions
- POC for generalist knowledge of Programs including Audits and Tools
- Business acumen on targets and Rebate Scheme
- Leads projects/improvement programs cross functionally to drive improvements in how we deliver on our promise to channel customers
- Deal Registration data interaction to improve business performance, eg win rate
- Provides input and design ideas to new sales tools and tool enhancements
- Manages business tools adaption, change and development
- Ensure all readiness processes are followed and timelines are clearly communicated to the customers and account team
- Have a thorough understanding of channel cycles and trends
- Incorporate historical trend analysis into process and consistently look for ways to shorten cycle times
- Manage business / project risks including the development of contingency plans
- Facilitate Daily/Weekly meetings with cross functional teams, and present updates in the weekly OPS reviews if needed