Marketing Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi
Sanofi urgently required following position for Marketing Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Jobs Details:
As a Product Manager, responsible for the management and performance of CV products by developing strategies that will differentiate the product with competitive advantages based on clear understanding of the corporate objectives and the healthcare environment.
This position will focus on optimized management of an existing product and launch readiness of a new product as a innovative class of Lipid lowering treatment market.
This position reports to CV Marketing manager
- Understand LLT (Lipid lowering treatment) market based on comprehensive research and cross functional intelligence
- Identify key issue & opportunities and develop the brand strategy and tactics
- Develop and Implement marketing plan/operating plan for promotional activities in line with the marketing strategy
- Shape market & the Brand, through pre-& post- launch activities
- Seamless execution of the pre-& post-launch activities
- Collaborate with relevant departments to achieve the brand goal
- Prioritizes the resource allocations considering market situations
- Resource allocation to maximize brand profit
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Fluent in English & Korean
University of college graduated
Experience & Knowle d ge :
- experience at least 3 years in Marketing
- experience at least 5 years in Pharmaceutical Business
- Preferred to have launch experience & Familiarity to CV TA (Lipid lowering treatment market)
- Knowledge of marketing, business principles and pharm business environment
- Excellent stretigical planning & execution for business plan
- Ability to communicate commercial value of products to target audience
- Excellent communication, advanced presentation and interpersonal skills
- Drive to succeed with a strong work ethic and project management skill.
- Strong collaborative ability and dedication to team accomplishment
- Enjoy the new challenge with open and flexible mindset
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life