Product Manager Water Lab Products Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific urgently required following position for Product Manager Water Lab Products. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Water Lab Products Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs Details:
Based in Seoul, Korea
- Work closely with LPD Commercial Team to achieve top line and gross margin yearly target. Responsible for giving proper Product Support to the Sales teams in terms of documentation, training and co-visiting customers on site. Participate in planning for establishing and implementing the go-to-market strategy for LPD team.
- Responsible for the execution of the Marketing Plan for the responsible product line. Collect and analyze the market competitive information and give feedback to Marketing Team, commercial teams and APAC Marketing managers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with the other colleagues in LPD in day-to-day work and be a strong team player.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the relationships with the vendors and setting LP based on Market info. Sole point of contact for any price deviations based on commercial input to be negotiated with the vendors.
- Be a role model for other colleagues in terms of exemplifying company 4I Values. Participate and support any cross divisional activities which can enhance business growth across the board.
- Call on all organizational levels and functional areas, using solution selling techniques within assigned account which influence purchasing decisions.
- Develop presentations and customer proposals including structuring appropriate payments and contract milestones.
- Prospect for new opportunities to successfully develop leads and sell assigned portfolio of products and services.
- Communicates effectively, and is the ‘connector’ within the large matrix between customer, field application specialists, commercial sales team, product management, different sales teams, support, service, marketing, executive, and other salient groups to develop business.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through company customer relations management software. Use system completely to fulfill management expectations for recording and utilizing customer and sales information.
- Attain or exceed assigned sales goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently within expense guidelines.
- Field travel as necessary (50% or more)
- Utilize proven organizational skills to successfully manage territory sales activities.
- Provide comprehensive information on all activities to Direct Manager and participate consistently and play an active positive role on regional calls and other operating mechanisms.
- Provide regularly oral and written communication of successes, failures, best practices etc to improve the overall operating efficiency of the team, region and sales organization.
- Contact and return calls to research scientists and management contacts at all accounts for sales presentations, information through telephone, e-mail or personal visits daily.
- Communicate account objectives and action plans to management via weekly business reviews and other communication vehicles.
- At least 3~4years in industry or related field ( R&D/ life science / healthcare/ Government )
- Demonstrated excellence in English oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and good organizing skills required
- Strong writing skills in drafting, editing and proofreading documents
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences / Biology related field or marketing