Business Development Cross Divisional Revenue Synergy Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Business Development Cross Divisional Revenue Synergy
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- 11 Jun, 2018 9 days ago
Thermo Fisher Scientific urgently required following position for Business Development Cross Divisional Revenue Synergy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Cross Divisional Revenue Synergy Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs Details:
Based in Seoul, Korea
- Responsible for driving cross divisional synergy by efficient management, communication and execution of adapted Korea strategies. Objective is to develop and enhance cross divisional relationship to drive revenue growth through the effective management.
- Drives execution of value proposition, and customer segmentation in partnership to drive demand.
Focus: Category/Business Management
- Make the strategy for key growth market
- Responsible for achieving financial and market success
- Establishes, builds and owns relationships with cross business unit contacts
- Understand and bridge the relationship between cross business units
- Work with product management, pricing and sales leadership to penetrate new lead generation.
- Identify and coordinate potential issues within cross business units and determine the best tool to customers
- Arranges sales product and training as needed on portfolio.
- Perform detailed analysis and reporting for business performance (i.e. Revenue, unit/solution actual sales to forecast, campaign implementation status and results, KPIs) so that appropriate actions can be planned. Recommend actions based on competitive pressures, key partner performance and issues as appropriate.
- Consistent tracking and analysis of market performance
- Timely delivery of performance reporting
- Executed on time and on strategy
- Customer measures—Market Share, Retention, Acquisition
- Business Knowledge/Intelligence. Knowledgeable about how organizations function; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network. Demonstrates consistent intellectual sharpness, agility and capability.
- Business Excellence/Capacity. Is quality driven; executes to strategy focusing on generating the profitable growth for the business. Is committed to continuous process improvement.
- Market/Customer Focused. Demonstrates and acts on customer needs and insight. Uses market/customer information to identify issues and opportunities. Builds bonds with internal and external partners. Balances competing interests and issues and readily readjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing business demands.
- Business/Category Knowledge. Possesses outstanding, current knowledge of the relevant markets and industry and stays at the forefront of business, technical, and strategic developments. Has a thorough understanding of current technology and applications across target customer segments. Anticipates changes in industry direction and takes action.
- Drives for Results and Growth. Serves the whole business. Works with urgency. Achieves strategic and financial goals. Pushes for quality improvements. Delivers measurable results.
- Builds Commitment and Communicates Clear Expectations. Champions company/corporate goals. Excites, motivates, and energizes others. Fosters trust. Able to achieve results through others.
- Champions Diversity. Respects, understands, and values individual differences to achieve the vision and mission of the organization. Treats all people with dignity.
- Takes Measured Risks. Researches and evaluates options; acts decisively when complete information is unavailable. Challenges the status quo; supports divergent thinking in others. Gives and receives constructive, candid feedback. Unafraid to try the untried.
- Learns Continuously. Embraces new and diverse ideas. Is reflective; extracts learning from failure. Is flexible in changing and ambiguous situations. Builds own personal development plan to acquire/advance skills. Shares learnings broadly.
- Preference of experience within life science segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business operation, sales, and marketing.
- 2-5 years Sales, Marketing and/or market development experience.
- Successful track record of achieving results through and in collaboration with others.
- Proficient in understanding, analyzing and summarizing comprehensive and complex technical, market and research information/data.
- Excellent analytical, communications—both oral and written, and project management skills.