Marketing Specialist One Year Contractor Jobs Vacancy in Axalta Coating Systems
Axalta Coating Systems urgently required following position for Marketing Specialist One Year Contractor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Specialist One Year Contractor Jobs Vacancy in Axalta Coating Systems Jobs Details:
If you want to work with forward thinking people in a fast moving, innovative environment, Axalta offers you the best market-leading career opportunities. We are a unique company. While our name is new, we are backed by a 150-year legacy of providing some of the most advanced coating technologies to customers all over the world. We rank number one or two in all of the major business segments we serve. Our longstanding commitment to progressive research is setting new standards and pointing the way to beautiful and sustainable coating solutions for tomorrow.
Responsibilities - Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the company's brands.
- Ensure brand communications are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop marketing communication & supporting material
- Execute e-Marketing activities
- Co-work with Asia Pacific region team to implement marketing strategies/activities
- Facilitate market intelligence & competitive intelligence activities
Qualifications - Bachelor degree in related fields ( Marketing, Advertising, Communications)
- 3~5Years’ experience in Marketing
- Capability/experience to develop effective marketing communications for customers.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- English communication both in written and verbal.
- Collaboration: Working as a team with other teams, such as sales, product, color and technical team.
- Professionalism: Strong ownership and responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capability to use Adobe design program
- Experience in social media, website maintenance, e-Newsletter
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint