Marketing Manager Laboratory Products Division Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific urgently required following position for Marketing Manager Laboratory Products Division. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Laboratory Products Division Jobs Vacancy in Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs Details:
Based in Seoul, Korea
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Work with various teams to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Create training materials and training programs for each member of the outside sales team
- Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for our company
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Highly preferred from Life science industry
- +5 years proven working experience in product marketing
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Experience in market analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Communication - Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities both written and oral
- Influence - Strong role model with ability to develop and motivate people at all levels. Experience influencing across a highly matrixed environment with demonstrated results
- Market/Customer Focused. Demonstrates and acts on customer needs and insight. Uses market/customer information to identify issues and opportunities. Builds bonds with internal and external partners. Balances competing interests and issues and readily readjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing business demands.
- Business Knowledge/Intelligence - Experience in industry, academia, clinical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology research or laboratory sales preferred
- Technical Knowledge - Technical and working knowledge of customer procurement systems and practices including B2B, B2C, etc. Technical and working knowledge of vendor managed on-site inventory programs
- Team work - Participative and collaborative management and operational work style enabling one to work effectively across functional groups to meet aggressive schedules. Strong collaboration skills and prior experience working across teams in large organisations with a matrix structure valued.
- Work independently- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment
- Highly Organised and able to manage multiple projects at one time. Ability to work in a demanding environment with aggressive project timelines.
- Data analysis & interpretation - Excellent data analysis and marketing skills and ability to apply these skills to generating business decisions
- Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
- Demonstrating commitment and behaviours in line with the Thermo Fisher Scientific KOREA, SEOUL EH&S Beliefs.
- Willingness and ability travel at least 10%