Micro Unit Sales Coordinator Internship Jobs Vacancy in Biomerieux
Biomerieux urgently required following position for Micro Unit Sales Coordinator Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Micro Unit Sales Coordinator Internship Jobs Vacancy in Biomerieux Jobs Details:
A strong Scientific and technological pioneering spirit drives bioMérieux development since its creation in 1963. We design innovative in vitro diagnostic solutions for our customers that initiate new forms of scientific partnerships to be at the forefront of the most advanced technologies. Our presence in more than 150 countries with 9,400 employees worldwide secures bioMérieux commitment to public health.
bioMérieux products are used to diagnose infectious diseases, they provide high medical value results for cancer screening and monitoring, cardiovascular emergencies and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. Products also include industrial microbiological controls to detect microorganisms in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
- Provide available stock list to DISs
- Collect sales dashboard from DISs
- Issue quote for dealers
- Dealer order fulfillment: payment check and delivery request
- Handle regular customer calls for stock & price
- Follow up with back order status and report responsible sales & DISs
- Support sales monthly closing by collection related information
- Support sales manager for monthly sales forecast
- Support sales for bidding document preparation
- Brochure and sample kit management
- Contact input in Sales force(CRM)
- Short translation of sales supporting documents
- Support preparation and implementation of advertising plan according to the focus of marketing plan of the year.
- Assist creation and management the inventory of printed tools like brochure, booklets, publications, etc.
- Help organization of internal and external events in Korea. Communicate with the organizers and advertising companies and follow up the preparation of the functions. Logistics/ accommodation arrangement for guest. Communicate the marketing events with internal teams, distributors and customers on regular basis.
- Bachelor or master degree in any major
- Experience in sales coordinator/administration is plus
- Team player, self-motivated
- Knowledge of all standard Micro Soft applications
- Fluent English level is Plus
Primary Location : APAC-APAC-KR-11-Seoul
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Dec 14, 2017, 7:38:26 AM
Shift : Day Job
Employee Status : Temporary