Ecommerce Manager Years Jobs Vacancy in Success Korea
Success Korea urgently required following position for Ecommerce Manager Years. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ecommerce Manager Years Jobs Vacancy in Success Korea Jobs Details:
상세 JD 파일~> 업데이트 예정
- Ensure applicable and appropriate merchandise is offered and presented on the website consistent with Brand standards. This includes ensuring product alignment with merchandise presented in retail stores
- Provide technical, operational and creative direction to offer a best-in-class consumer site experience
- Evaluate and make recommendations in regards to vendor selection for ecommerce marketing, resources, tools, etc. to achieve desired financial objectives
- Determine and deliver strategies to promote the brand through a variety of tactics including SEM, SEO, email marketing, direct marketing, and online and social media
- Set plan E-commerce business. This includes budgeting, allocation, executing campaign
- Collaborate with internal partners to maximize, grow and evolve the ecommerce business. This includes coordinating activities associated with marketing and creative resources, operations and technical resources
- Ensure co-ordination between all sections of the business to ensure promotional and price alignment etc
- 5+ years of management experience with P&L responsibility and understanding of financial/operational metrics in an e-Commerce environment
- 5+ years interactive merchandising or marketing experience. Demonstrated understanding of successfully implementing and utilizing online marketing techniques
- Demonstrated track record for growing, evolving and leading high volume businesses and achieving bottom line results. Strong can do spirit with a proactive approach.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional, matrixed organization where indirect influence is as important as direct oversight in driving tactical execution.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Magento knowledge and experience
- Fluent in English