Irm Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nike Inc
Nike Inc urgently required following position for Irm Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Irm Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nike Inc Jobs Details:
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- Division: Marketing
- Job Title: Retail Marketing Manager
- Work Location: Seoul
As a retail marketing Lead
- Understand Nike’s global retail marketing direction, plan and modify at territory level
- Maintain premium consumer experience by product storytelling, service and experience design in Nike retail
- Lead and plan seasonal category retail marketing strategy to drive brand and business success
- Work closely with related functions (Brand marketing, Sales, Nike Direct) for the successful launch of seasonal retail marketing initiatives
- Responsible for fully understanding the retail environment as it relates to all channels and accounts.
- 3rd party agency management/ Design work, quality check, PO and executions
- Create and provide the seasonal retail marketing guide to Product presentation and training team to deliver seasonal brand marketing story effectively
As a retail brand experience team lead
- Elevate cross-functional integration across the categories
- Leads team and sets team and individual goals that align with department and function goals
- Strong understanding of marketing, strategic thinking, market insight, leadership, x-functional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in People managing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skill
- 8~12 years of ad, design or communication experience
- Strong multi-tasking & Project Management skill required
- Excellent communication skill required / Photoshop, illustrator skills preferred
- Travel required