Regional Product Marketing Manager Korea Jobs Vacancy in General Electric
General Electric urgently required following position for Regional Product Marketing Manager Korea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Product Marketing Manager Korea Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Jobs Details:
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This role develops a product/portfolio strategy including product positioning, value propositioning, NPI launch, sales enablement programs, market segmentation and targeting and installed base retention. Responsible for generating growth for MR product in Korea through demand creation and funnel acceleration; escalating the product request to global team as a primary point of contact and supporting future product planning by identifying market trends, relevant buying centers and customer needs.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Develop product/portfolio strategy including product positioning by creating value proposition, key differentiation over the competitors, and marketing messages. Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
2. Drive NPI launch through ensuring product readiness, customer segmentation and developing key marketing program
3. Conduct product training to provide commercial teams product knowledge in product use differentiation, positioning and pricing
4. Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product/portfolio.
5. Identifying and establishing reference and show sites by strategizing the key marketing messages and clinical/operational evidence by collaborating with product sales and application teams
6. Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and work with local product sales team on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and business objectives.
7. Working with local product teams on interlocks, understanding and reacting to win-loss, leveraging demand generation opportunities, providing relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
8. Developing and supporting product-specific KOL event and advisory board meetings.
9. Collecting win/loss & competitive insight on product portfolios at regional level; feedback to global product to develop product differentiation; recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate.
10. Developing regional thought leadership and advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities.
11. Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
12. Developing programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate
13. Coordinating product training for commercial teams by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support
14. Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
15. Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas (to support development of global MRD).
16. Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to develop, test and prototype new product ideas
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release
1. Bachelor’s Degree in BioMedical Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. Strong MR product and clinical knowledge and in-depth understanding of the industry and market
3. 7+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related sales field activities
4. Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
5. Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
6. Excellent oral and written English communications skills
7. Strong analytical and process skills
8. Previous experience in Applications function
1. MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. 10+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related MR sales in multiple regions
3. Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
4. Healthcare product/industry acumen
5. Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
6. Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
7. Experience in growth and mature markets
Locations: Republic of Korea; Seoul